Careers at Sussex Rural Electric Cooperative
The employees of Sussex Rural Electric Cooperative are the key to our success. We offer a meaningful work environment, career development, and competitive pay and benefits.
Sussex Rural Electric Cooperative can only accept resumes from the public when a position opening has been advertised externally in local newspapers or internet job boards.
Sussex Rural Electric Cooperative is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls please.
First Class Lineman
Sussex, New Jersey, United States
Electric Utility seeking a qualified individual who has reached the level of First Class Lineman.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Construct and maintain distribution, transmission and substation equipment.
- Serve as a member services representative in all external contacts.
- Participate in safety and job training sessions.
- Performs service disconnects and reconnects.
- Regularly on standby, in accordance with Linemen Call List, for emergency work after-hours, weekends and holidays.
Minimum of four years of progressive experience in electric utility system line construction, operation and maintenance and the completion of an approved apprentice training program.
CDL Driver's License
Sussex Rural Electric Cooperative offers an opportunity to work for a small member-owned electric utility whose priorities are safety, quality of service, and affordable prices. The Cooperative blends high technology with proven techniques to deliver power to approximately 12,000 members.
Apply online at https://sussex-rural-electric-cooperative.workable.com/j/8CA48B4F52 or applicants can email resume to email@example.com.